Note: from version 2.5.0, there are two different installers, one for the Demo and one for Live/Pro offers. Download the latest Demo, or get your version from the license manager if you already own a license.
You can check the details of your plan on your license manager. Your subscription might have expired! If it is the case, please buy a new one to keep using HeavyM. If you have a Lifetime license and only your updates access has expired, you can keep using HeavyM with the same license, but only up to the last version that was included in your subscription.
You might also not be able to link your license because all your seats are full. On your license manager, you can also consult the list of devices linked to your license. You can release a license from a computer and link it to another, learn about the process here.
If your license is valid but you still get an error message like "License is full or key is invalid", please:
- Try to disable any firewall/antivirus during the registration of the license ;
- Try to use another network during the registration of the license (for example a 4G internet connection from your phone) ;
- Make sure that the date and time of your computer are correct ;
- In "Turn Windows features on or off", make sure that the following Windows features are not checked: "Virtual Machine Platform", "Windows Hypervisor Platform", "Windows Defender Application Guard", "Hyper-V Platform" and its sub options "Hyper-V Hypervisor" & "Hyper-V Services".
- In the Windows Settings, in Update & security → Windows security → Device security → Core isolation, make sure that the option under "Memory integrity" is not checked.
If you still have issues registering, please submit a request to the support.